User klee cannot execute services GetPowerProducers and GetPowerConsumers

Getting the following error in the log (and returned from REST API) when running the POST request

https://ptcu-thingworx74-modeling.portal.ptc.io/Thingworx/Things/PowerSystemServices_WSchneider/Services/GetPowerProducers

with the app key for user klee:

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@5c900433][message: Execution error in service script [PowerSystemServices_WSchneider GetPowerProducers] : Unable to Invoke Service GetPowerProducers on PowerSystemServices_WSchneider : Not authorized for ServiceInvoke on GetImplementingThingsWithData in PowerProducerTS_WSchneider]

Although the instructions tell me that the internal service call to GetImplementingThingsWithData is done by a system users, it seems that this is not the case in my instance of academic edition. It looks like the user klee is also used for executing the internal service call.

What am I doing wrong?

I can confirm this issue, I’m getting the same error on my thingworx instance of academic edition.

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@2489680e][message: Execution error in service script [PowerSystemServices_szymonworonowski GetPowerProducers] : Unable to Invoke Service GetPowerProducers on PowerSystemServices_szymonworonowski : Not authorized for ServiceInvoke on GetImplementingThingsWithData in PowerProducerTS_szymonworonowski]

It seems that the additional users have no permissions to execute GetImplementingThingsWithData service of ThingShape on academic edition.

I met the same problem:
Unable to Invoke Service GetPowerProducers on PowerSystemServices_Jobim :
Not authorized for ServiceInvoke on GetImplementingThingsWithData in PowerProducerTS_Jobim