Popop Actions Missing in Robot Service Project Part1

I cannot find the Popup Actions mentioned in step 18 below when setting up the Robot Service Project
Part1.

Anyone else had this issue?

I am using Vuforia Studio Trial Version 8.4.0(8.4.0.4300)

M5:8. Adding 2D Widgets
Placing a Dropdown Menu and a Popup

1. Click 2D in the Canvas toolbar.
  2. Click and drag a Select widget from the Widgets toolbar into the Top Panel of the 2D canvas.
  3. Type sequence-select as the Class in the Properties pane.
  4. Edit the Label to Service.
  5. Edit the Studio ID to sequence-select.
  6. Click and drag a Popup widget from the Widgets toolbar into the Center Pane of the 2D canvas.
  7. Type select-popup as the Class in the Properties pane.
  8. Edit the Padding to 5px.
  9. Check the Visible check box.
  10. Edit the Studio ID to select-popup.
  11. Click and drag a Grid Layout widget from the Widgets toolbar into the Popup widget.
  12. Select the column beneath the Grid Layout widget in the Project pane.
  13. Select Center from both the Justification and Alignment drop-down lists.
  14. Click and drag a Label widget from the Widgets toolbar into the Grid Layout widget.
  15. Edit the Text to Please select sequence above in the Properties pane.
  16. Edit the Studio ID to select-label-popup.
  17. Select the select-popup widget in the Views Pane.
  18. Select Hide from canvas under POPUP ACTIONS in the Properties pane.

Managed to resolve this. Resolution was to setup the RepairSequence as the New name in the rename View window so that RepairSequence.js file used correct references.

I am having the same problem.
There is not a POPUP ACTIONS canvas in the Property panel after I “Select the select-popup widget in the Views Pane.”
There is a “->Hide Popup” under SERVICES but it is not selectable (greyed out)

I changed the name RepairSequence to Repair-Sequence back to RepairSequence no help

Had the same issue - changing the view name to “RepairSequence” solved the issue.

I met the same problem too.

Thank you for this resolution. Could not figure it out for forever until I saw this.

Hi,

same issue … Renaming did not solve anything.
Any ideas ?

I am having the same issue. I can’t find a way to solve this. I followed what Joseph217 did but that did not solve the issue. :frowning_face:

redid the whole thing following this video. I did not have the same problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJsTm9_3Dc0&list=WL&index=113&t=430s