M5:12, seeing only xxx_dessign when logging in as klee or hconrad

When I login as klee_(my username) or hconrad_(my usernanme), the only “thing” I am able to see is “xxx_dessign.” I am supposed to be seeing SolarCollector-1 but I am not. I have added klee as a member of the PowerAdminGrp and the PowerAdminGrp is part of the MarsInterstellarShipyardProject project. Is this an error on my part? I appreciate the help in advance.

Nevermind, I solved it. I hadn’t made them members of shipyard and power within the MarsInterStellarShipyardOrg.

I am having this exact same problem, but I do have Power.General added as a member of the Power OU under MarsInterstellarShipyardOrg, and klee as a member of PowerAdminGrp as a member of Power.Admin as a member of Power.Write as a member of Power.General.

I should mention, klee and hconrad can both see the MarsInterstellarShipyardOrg, PowerProducerTS, and SolarCollectorTT, just not Things created from the SolarCollectorTT.

Oops! Figured it out. I had added Visibility for the SolarCollector Thing Template, but I missed Visibility Instance.